Wednesday, June 5, 2013

To My Readers

I just wanted to make a special post for my readers. I appreciate your views and whoever +1 my posts often. My personal thank you to you. I don't know who you are but you are greatly appreciated. I write these posts in hopes of encouraging and inspiring my readers. I am completely honest and transparent so that my life can minister to yours. I want you to know that you are welcome to comment on my posts. Preferably positively. Let me know how they are helping you or share your testimonies with me. I always reply to comments. Special shout out to Monica Brown and Keisha Nicole for your comments. I replied in case you weren't aware.

Anyhow, I pray my expression of feelings and enlightenment by God is somewhat beneficial to you. I pray for my recognized readers as well as my anonymous readers. I truly believe GREATER IS COMING and I hope you are believing right along with me. Thank you again for reading. I hope to begin to hear from some of you.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment