Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm Tired

Hi,

Today and yesterday my feeling had been that I am tired. I'm tired of having good days and not so good days. Tired of thinking so much about how wrong my situation is and how a person could be so selfish and cold hearted to play with my heart. I decided that I am done. I'm done allowing it to zap my energy.

I had such a good time yesterday with my friends from college who I've known for ten years now and are like sisters to me. I went and saw a great movie. 'Now You See Me', it's a must see! I have been trying to exert my energy to other things and it makes me feel good. I am grateful for wonderful friends who are so supportive and caring throughout this hurtful time. They are a big part of my healing.

My suggestion would be to surround yourself with people who are going to bring positivity and growth to you. Some may advise you to move on to a new guy to get over the old one but that is the worst thing you can do. It will not allow healing, as a matter of fact, it will probably make things even worse. Don't allow your emotions to draw you away from the real thing God is trying to accomplish. Don't let others distract you.

The struggle is tiring but I was recently reminded that no weapon formed against me shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17). If you are in Christ, the same goes for you! God is our shield, He's already won the battle for us when He allowed His Son to be nailed to the cross and raised from the dead. Everything we're dealing with was nailed to the cross with Jesus. Praise God He did it for us.

Don't grow weary in doing good (1Thessalonians 3:13). I admit that I'm tired and you may be tired too but we have to beg God for the strength to keep going because I'm sure we are closer to our blessing than we think.

GREATER IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment