Thursday, June 6, 2013

Can't Sleep

Good middle of the night to you.

I can't sleep so I figured I'd write. A lot is running through my head tonight. Feelings of things being unreal, like I am just stuck in a bad dream. I feel as though I am in disbelief that a person who constantly told me that he loved me could betray me then be so cold towards me. It's kind of hard to wrap my mind around. How could a person lie and pretend to be something they are not for 2 whole years? It's all mind boggling to me. If anybody has any answers to my questions, I'm all ears. I guess I ignored the signs and maybe I was in denial but I sit here flabbergasted as I think about what has occurred in my life. A life that I was planning to live with this person for eternity just to be pushed away and ignored like I never existed. Nikeya, you left him, right? Yes I did but a girl likes a little fight, am I wrong? If you love a person with all your heart, is it just that easy to let them go?

So many questions, all unanswered. They may never be answered. I may never know how that person truly felt about me ever. Will that stop me from breathing? Nope. Will that stop me from successfully moving forward and living a happy and blessed life? Not at all. I'm allowed to think those thoughts. I'm allowed to have questions. Through all of this, I truly believe God has a master plan that will exceed my highest expectations. Even though I can't understand why or how right now I know in my heart that GREATER IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment