Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Be Free

Hey!

I want to begin this post with a scripture. II Corinthians 3:17: Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. Liberty is defined as freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.

Today I speak freedom over your life and mine! We have the choice to be free. The Spirit of the Lord provides freedom. Jesus won freedom for us. I speak freedom in the mind, heart and emotions. Make the choice to not allow your negative circumstances control you anymore. Whether the circumstance be financial issues, relationship issues, heartbreak, issues with your children, etc. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, we have freedom. That means it  is all in His hands. That means God will step in to relieve us of all the things that have been weighing us down. We have the freedom to be healed, delivered, set free from all that has tried to keep us in bondage.

I don't know about you, but I want to be where the Spirit of the Lord is at all times! I'm glad His Spirit lives on the inside of me. When I accepted the Lord Jesus in my heart, I was also filled with His Spirit, therefore I can walk in complete freedom! And I have good news, so can you! Romans 10:9 says:  that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. I John 1:9: If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 4:15: Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him and he in God.  Isn't that wonderful!  You have the opportunity to receive the Spirit so that you can experience freedom.

Just pray this simple prayer: Dear God, I ask that you come into my heart today. I repent (turn away from) of all my sins. Please forgive me. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus the Christ is Your Son, whom You sent to die on the cross for me, then raised Him from the dead with all victory in His hands. Because of this, I am saved. Thank You for hearing my prayer, thank You for forgiving me, thank You for saving me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Did you pray those words? Do you believe them? If you do, you are saved! Welcome to the Kingdom of God! Welcome to freedom! Begin to walk in all that God has shown you and called you to, worry-,stress-, and anxiety-free! It's a blessing to be filled with the Spirit of the Lord. His presence is always with you. In His presence you will find peace. A peace that no one will be able to comprehend. Let God handle all that concerns you. Sometimes it is a lot easier said than done because as human beings we like to be in control of things and it's scary not to be, but I'm positive God can and will do a way better job of taking care of us than we can ourselves. He owns the whole world!

So be free! I'm free! Live your life free of hurt, guilt, shame, etc. Expect the best because when God is in it, there is no limit (thanks Israel and New Breed). GREATER IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment