Friday, April 4, 2014

Make This Your Confession

Hey There!


I want to share something with you. I know that a lot of us have gone through or may currently be going through something whether it be financial, relational, spiritual, etc. This is a confession I put together for myself a few years back when I was going through something myself. It really helped me get through and it is all from the word of God. I said it every single day until I really began to be confident in my words. It is my pleasure to share it with you. Here it is:


For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in me. But may the God of all grace, who called me to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after I have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle me. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but we war against the powers of darkness, therefore I will humble myself under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt me in due time, casting all my cares upon Him, for He cares for me. I will wait on you Lord and be of good courage so that You can strengthen my heart; as my hope is totally in You. Create in me a clean heart, O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me, do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore me to the joy of Your salvation and uphold me by Your generous Spirit. As I trust in you Lord and lean not on my own understanding, I’ll acknowledge you in all my ways, giving you total authority over the direction of my paths. Then transgressors will know Your ways through me, and sinners will be converted to You. To God be the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.


We all need to remind ourselves of the true word of God sometimes. We all need something to hold on to. Let God excite you with His blessed word. Let the word comfort you. Pray these words, these scriptures, and watch your life began to change. Watch as your heart begins to heal. Watch as God begins to give you such a peace YOU will even be amazed! God is faithful! Remember that!


Don't give up when it gets a little bit harder, when you get down because you can't see how things will work out. Remember that God has a master plan and His glory is going to be revealed in you! GREATER IS COMING...don't lose hope!


Love you!


Keya


P.S. if you would like a copy of where to find the scriptures, comment below. :)



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment