Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Say Thank You Now

Good morning to you!

I wanted to take the time to let  you know that YOU ARE BLESSED! Receive that in Jesus name.

Today has been a day of thanksgiving for me. I know it's not November and there is no turkey and dressing (corny, I know). You don't just have to talk about what you are thankful for on that man made holiday, you can say thank you now!

Since today is so beautiful, I decided to go for a morning walk. The sun and the wind are magnificent! As I walked, I began to talk to God and asked Him to keep me, protect me, heal me, and comfort me. Suddenly my prayer changed in to a prayer of thanksgiving. I began to thank God for all those things I was asking for, thanking him for the sun, thanking him for the trees, for the air, for the ability to breathe. All I wanted to do was express my gratitude to the Maker of all things! As I told God how grateful I was, I began to feel a sense of comfort, peace and calmness.

In that short moment of me praying and thanking God, I realized just how important it is to praise God. To express my gratefulness rather than dwell on the things I wanted Him to do, caused for a door to be opened in my heart and allowed God to rush in like flood waters. I began to smile as I felt the breeze across my face as if God Himself were sending His comforting touch.

It is so key to keep a  heart of thanksgiving to God no matter what our circumstances may look like. God is a faithful God. He works all things together for the good of those who love Him. So love on Him. Express your gratitude today. Let God know you appreciate Him and all that He does in your life and if He doesn't do another thing you will still be grateful! Watch as the peace of God overtakes your very soul and you begin to see everything you asked for coming to pass!

GREATER IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment