Sunday, May 26, 2013

All For His Glory

Hey Everybody!

Let me tell you how great of a day today is. IT'S ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I am experiencing so much peace and excitement for what's to come in my life out of every experience God is taking me through. My vision has changed and my focus is on the things God has destined me for rather than the things the enemy has tried to throw at me to bring me down. It's an exhilarating feeling, I must say! I can't begin to describe what's happening inside my heart and with my emotions right now. It's like a child waiting for Christmas and Christmas is tomorrow! You remember how that felt? Yeah, I feel like that, times 10!

Yesterday I realized a fear of mine and I shared it with you all. Today as I was watching my church's service online (Plug: Family Worship Center Church Flint-International www.fwccflint.org/live) my Pastor was talking about the spirit of fear. 2Timothy 1:7 states: For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, and of power, and of a sound mind. If this wasn't right on time for me, I don't know what else was! My heart began to soak up that word like a sponge. He was talking to the youth, as they journey off into college after high school, but I received it for me as well. Fear is not from God. That is the devil trying to distract us from God's true purpose and plan for our lives. I decided right then and there not to allow fear to control me any longer. Once the decision was made, it was like God began to fill me with His spirit! Really, I felt a change!

Not only was the word preached on fear today but our associate Pastor talked about 20/20 Vision. Not the natural vision but the spiritual. He talked about the life of Paul and how anointed Paul was but Paul experienced much suffering. He talked about how those who have something great that God wants to get into the earth through them; the devil is going to try his hardest to put the most pressure on to get them to give up. These are the people who experience the most suffering. I have been told so many times by so many different people that I have an anointing for worship and leading people into worship. Even by people that never knew me! A girl who had just met me last week asked if I sing because I look like I should be on the cover of a gospel album! I laughed but I also received that. God has something He wants to do through me, it's just up to me to allow Him. God is a gracious God and He is not going to force us to do anything. It is our decision to give our will over to Him and allow Him to do what He wants to do in and through us.

Anyhow, my associate Pastor spoke out of 2Corinthians 4:15-18, a passage I know all too well but had somehow forgotten about. The scripture reads: For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might, through the thanksgiving of many, rebound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. The verse I have always focused on and repeatedly rehearsed in my heart is For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. What's happening right now won't last forever. The hurt I experienced is going to go away and be no more and all of this will manifest for the glory of God! Romans 8:28 reads: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. All of what's going on in my life right now and everything that is going on in your life, if you love God and you know that you are called according to His purpose, this will all be worked out by God alone for our good!!! Hallelujah! If anybody is happy about that, it's me! What the devil meant for evil, God's going to work it all out for my good! That's something to praise God about RIGHT NOW!

I am so excited and honored to share this journey with you. I pray that you receive something from these posts about my real life experiences and you witness the hand of God move upon my life and believe that He will do the same for you! Walk in what God has called you to do right now. Praise Him right now for Him providing you with every single thing you need. Allow Him to restore joy to your heart like He has so graciously done in mine! I'm not lying when I tell you GREATER IS COMING! Are you ready for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment