Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Keto Diary: Day 2

Today, I might be experiencing a little of what's called the Keto flu. Basically, my body is not used to the lack of carbs and it's going through withdrawals. It's not as bad as some experience though. I just had some slight stomach issues and a light headache. Nothing major. Still drinking my gallon (and some) of water. Eating plenty of bacon and yummy chicken breast. I even made Keto cheesecake clouds (pictured below) to help with my sweet tooth!  It's just cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, 3 packets of truvia and a little heavy whipping cream. So good! Pop them in the freezer and they're a nice little sweet treat when you need it!

I do need to add in leafy greens and keto friendly veggies. I'm going to get a few things tomorrow to help spice up my recipes! 

My food for today was;
Breakfast: 4 eggs and 5 slices of bacon and water. 

Lunch: 3 Turkey butter burger fat bombs and a side of guacamole. Of course more water. 

Dinner: bacon wrapped cheesy chicken breasts. (I didn't prep so I had no veggie sides 🤦🏾‍♀️).

Played outside with my girls and jumped rope for 10 minutes plus some light squats and jumping jacks for exercise. 

I'm getting sleepy a little earlier than normal and besides being awakened by tiny people in the middle of the night because they're climbing in my bed, my sleep is pretty okay. I know it's only the second night but I definitely feel some changes. 

I'll check back in on day seven with a progress report and any updates that occurred in between time. 

Until then, thanks for joining me on this journey back to me, but even better! 

#Day2Done!
#GreaterIsComing

No comments:

Post a Comment