Friday, May 2, 2014

For The Inquiring Guy: My Ideal Mate

Good day to you!

I'm feeling all personal and descriptive today so I thought I'd share my thoughts on my ideal mate, both physical and spiritual traits.

I know we all have our preferences whether we think we do or not. There are some physical traits you're just automatically attracted to right from the beginning. I'd say the first thing I look at is a guys physical appearance. A clean, shaved face and a crisp hair cut is always an eye-catcher. For me, I pay attention to hands also. Nice, clean hands with clean nails is very attractive. Bitten down nails are not hot at all!

I like a tall guy, from medium to semi - large build. It's nice to have a man to literally look up to. It's also nice to have someone to cuddle up against when I'm cold. Six packs are great but I'm also not opposed to a little belly to lay on and cuddle with. I'm not a small girl, I'm not gigantic either but I'd rather feel smaller than I am while cuddling with a guy because he covers me securely than feel like I'm going to smother him to death lol.

I prefer a confident man. Someone who is completely secure in their whole self, physically, mentally, and spiritually. When a man knows who he is, knows he's attractive and is not swayed by what others may think of him... has his own vibe a.k.a. swag, that is extremely attractive. I like a well dressed man also.
A man who has ambition, clear direction, and is in a position to work towards his dream is attractive also. I have myself pretty together in my eyes. Good job, self sufficient, handling my business, and treating myself well. If you are unable to treat me the same or better than I treat me then you probably shouldn't try to pursue me. I am no gold digger of course but I do like to be stunned wined and dined :). A man that pursues me should be bringing the same, if not more to the table.

Hmmm.... this appears to be getting a little lengthy and all I've discussed so far are my superficial desires. In my opinion, not all superficial desires are bad. I want to be attracted to the man I'm with and of course one way is to be physically attracted. That is a must in older to enjoy physical intimacy. So, let's leave this post here for now. I will get to spiritual desires next post. Until then, think on these things! ;^)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment