Friday, July 5, 2013

My Greater Is Here!

Hi!!

It has been a little while since I last wrote. I do apologize. Good news is, God is still working! He knows exactly what we need and when we need it. I'm still going through the process of healing and restoration. Things have gotten much easier. My mind has other things to think on and imagine. Good things. I'm so blessed.

With getting back to work and back into the groove of reality, my time really hasn't been managed well. That is my fault and I promise to doa better job. So many new, unexpected things have occurred sincei last wrote. Exciting things. God is really moving on my behalf. My greater is here! My smile has completely returned.
My joy has been fulfilled, my heart is still in the Lord's  hands and it has so much to hold on and look forward to. It's amazing how God will work in and through things and/or people to help with your healing and restoration! We just have to allow Him to work.

I'm sure you have noticed that in the beginning of my process, when the pain was fresh and strong, my posts seemed to be much longer. As the days went on, as I spent more time in the presence of the Lord, as I lived out my purpose to be a worshipper and worshipped my way through this thing, my posts looked to get shorter and shorter. It's not because I didn't want to write, at times I would be at so much peace, so full of joy that I would draw a blank and just go through my previous posts reading my words, your comments and smile.

The scriptures that I have share with you, they are being or have been made real in my experience. God has begun to move me into a new place. He has kept my heart soft and my mind free in order that I may be able to recognised that which is truly of Him and not shun it away. I truly have a peace that passes all understanding! Do I at times still think of how wrongly I was treated and how devalued I was and how could a person be so cruel? Not often but the thought has arisen. Then I think of the wonderful things God has waiting for me that will restore and supersede all that the enemy thought he took from me. God is giving me more than I deserve! I'm more than grateful. My trust in Him has never swayed. My ability to be honest with Him, cry out to Him and express my feelings has allowed me to draw nearer to Him and establish an even more intimate relationship than before. God has been answering my prayers and letting me know He hears me. I have been having the most amazing experience ever!

Friends, I know things can be tough, the pain may be fresh and strong. It may even feel like it will never go away but I garuntee and am a living witness that if you hold on to Him for dear life, get His word down into your heart and trust it to come to pass, it will! I'm still saying it and I'm still believing it.. GREATER IS COMING! And I am now beginning to see that it's already here! Hold on, you're closer than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment